NASSCOM MarTech confluence was held on September 01 at Hyatt Regency, Mumbai. MarTech is NASSCOM’s annual conference aimed to bring together marketers who are also technologists.
This year’s theme was ‘Marketing Technology: The Innovation that drives ROI’ which set the stage for global marketers, exposing them to the array of tools available and how to assemble them to create competitive advantage. How to be customer centric in brand strategy, how to make wise marketing technology investments and rising discipline of Customer Experience were some of the important topics covered.
R Chandrasekhar, President at NASSCOM, Amit Deshpande, Vice President, Analytics at Epsilon, Sonali Malaviya Head of Marketing at Twitter India, Karthi Marshan Sr. EVP & Head of Group Marketing at Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, Bobby Pawar MD, CCO at Publicis Communications Pvt. Ltd., South Asia, Julie Woods-Moss CEO of Global Nextgen Business & Chief Marketing Officer at Tata Communications Ltd. and Nischal Shetty CEO of Crowdfire, were some of the eminent speakers at the event.
The key themes that were discussed at the event were consumer hyper-adoption and digital disruption, marketing in a post digital world, moving from 1:1 to 1: Moment Marketing along with how to building a marketing technology roadmap with innovating at scale with MarTech.
Five start-ups that are working in the space were invited to attend the event as well:
1. ZeroMiles – ZeroMiles provides cloud based video collaboration solutions with unmatched scalability, modular functionalities, on the browser/device of your choice.
2. My Teleservices – Myteleservice.com serves as a platform for all telecom users to share their experience in terms of Network & Service, which helps make a very smart choice. Customers can actually experience data services across operators before making their purchase decision.
3. Unnification – Unnification InfoTech is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real time outputs to global ITes Industries, ensuring a level of stability. Unnification InfoTech offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of ITes Service assurance.
4. Tyre Express – Tyre Express is an integrated B2B marketplace for complete lifecycle management of Tyres for commercial vehicle (M&HCV) and off road vehicles.
5. ZopHop – Zophop is your private assistant for public transit. It will guide you to best way to go to places in your city.